Electrician Bexley North
We do emergency electrical repairs and ensure electrical safety in the residential or commercial premise. Here at On Time Local Electrician you can always count on us to act quickly no matter the time of the day or night. Phone us now at 1300 215 728.
Electrician Bexley North 24/7
We’re always prompt, professional and efficient when it comes to the following:
- Emergency electrical repairs (including flickering lights, electrical sparks and other concerns)
- Installing power points, switchboards, wires, light fittings, breakers and other necessary electrical fixtures (whether for new construction, renovation or home addition)
- Full or partial rewiring of the entire house or building or just the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or dining area
- Installing high-power appliances according to manufacturer specifications (we also install additional outlets and other necessary fixtures to accommodate these appliances)
- Secure mounting of TV and ensuring wires are concealed and neat
- Installing the ceiling fan or exhaust fan (and install the necessary wiring and fittings as well)
- Inspecting everything electrical to get rid of hazards and ensure reliability
- Telephone, data cabling and networking (ensure reliable communication lines especially for shops, restaurants, cafes and other businesses)
We service homes, stratas and commercial premises at or near Shaw St, Gilchrist Park, New Illawarra Rd, Bexley Rd, Slade Rd, Laycock St, Canonbury Grove, Benjamin St and Barnsbury Grove. We can immediately send an electrician to your home, place of business or asset you manage.
Level 2 electrician Bexley North
We can also immediately assemble a team to perform the following:
- Installing new overhead and underground service lines and energising the installations
- Maintaining and repairing service lines
- Connecting residential and commercial properties to the power network
- Installing and configuring the meter
- Disconnecting structures from the power network before demolition
- Installing temporary service lines to building sites and special events
- Repairing damaged power lines (whether due to storms, UV or accidents)
- Repairing and installing power poles including the brackets and pillars
We make sure everything’s done according to the latest standards in safety and performance. We will carefully study the project requirements and constantly collaborate with the clients and other stakeholders if necessary.
Phone us now at 1300 215 728 whether it’s an emergency electrical repair or a major installation (no job is too big or too small for us). The On Time Local Electrician always ensures electrical safety and customer satisfaction.